Sunday, November 26, 2006

Noah vs Big Bear


Ellie got Big Bear for her birthday last year. Noah was sitting down on the floor eyeing him one day so I decided to let them meet and see what Noah did.. First off, when I sat Noah in the middle of Big Bear he was not too sure of what this big brown furry thing was. He is working on sitting up without help so I let him go while in the confines of Big Bear... He loved it.. He sat there for a minute then sighed and leaned right back for a rest. After a few minutes of resting he rolled on to his belly intent on concuring the beast!!! He tried several times to eat Big Bear but just could not get it done... So soon big sis came in and joined the fun and they giggled for over an hour while climbing and playing with Big Bear.. Thanks Uncle Dennis and Aunt Cheryl for the fun!

No comments: