Hey Darby!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second photo!!!!Samdrewnsam@woh.rr.com
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! They are too funny.I hope he doesn't make his sister walk the plank anytime soon.Love,Heather
Hey Darby! You know what Noah is thinking in that second one? "OH!!! Mommy needs to update this blog!!!"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Sam
I still love these two pictures. I had a rough morning at work today and clicked over just to see them and smile.Heather
Hey Slacker:We need more pictures!!!! What gives?!?!?! Heather and Sam
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Darby!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second photo!!!!
Sam
drewnsam@woh.rr.com
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! They are too funny.
I hope he doesn't make his sister walk the plank anytime soon.
Love,
Heather
Hey Darby! You know what Noah is thinking in that second one? "OH!!! Mommy needs to update this blog!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sam
I still love these two pictures. I had a rough morning at work today and clicked over just to see them and smile.
Heather
Hey Slacker:
We need more pictures!!!! What gives?!?!?!
Heather and Sam
Post a Comment