Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today Noah is 1

I cannot believe this day is here and so fast. Today Noah turned 1 year old. He is just unbelievable. He is walking around like a pro and starting to say a few words. I am so blessed to have him as my son and sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe that its all real. There are so many things I love about him...
1. His infectious smile and hysterical laugh
2. His Mowgli smile that only comes out when he is getting into mischief
3. His insatiable desire to explore.
4. His cheeks, they are just too cute..
5. Love, Love, Love it when he points and says Mama or Dada
6. Wrestling with me and Andy
7. his love for being outside and especially when Andy is outside
8. Sweet spirit
9. his need to be with mama (I know this will only last so long)
1o. The way he wants to do everything with Ellie and she loves having him with her (now)

There are so many things I could go on and on, but today is just a reminder of how blessed I am with 2 children. One is turning 1 and starting all of lifes new joys like walking, talking and seeing things from an upright postion, the other is 4 and getting started with school, dance and making lots of new friends while her mama must watch on the sidelines and let her go... I cannot tell you all what a joy this thing called motherhood is.. I pray each one of you have a turn with it and enjoy it to the fullest. So Happy Birthday Noah!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is to lots more cake, laughing, and presents to open... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!! Mama

2 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!!!

Sam

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! You are too cute for words.

Love,
Chrissy, Dave (Heather's brother) and Anson

You can check us out at
bmtnurse.blogspot.com