
Its hard to believe that I have a 5 year old and I am
5 years away from hitting 40.. I am not dreading 40
but I can remember when i thought 40 was old.
Now its not even close to old.. What you think when you are
young..
My sweet husband pulled one on me and got a sitter without
my help, planned a fun evening of surprises for me.

We first had dinner out with some of our closest friends
at one of my favorite restaurants Bonefish Grill..MMMMMM
Then we went for desert and drinks at Morton's. Too much fun
and then went home to kids in bed, house cleaned up and a relaxing movie
together with no interuptions..

After that, the next day we had a double celebration
with our family with presents, ice cafe and pizza...
thanks honey for being the amazing man I married
I love you
2 comments:
happy belated birthday darb. I'm glad you had a good celebration. You did snag a great husband! hope 35 is good to you. I miss you!
Darby,
Happy Belated Birthday! You look fabulous and you have a beautiful family! Toast to you!
Chrissy
Post a Comment