I am always reminded how much I love hearing what my kids have to say....so I just have to post a few of the ones he used on me recently
Yesterday Noah was having a conversation with the lady that cleans Omi's house and she asked him if she could be his friend... "No" he replied....She went on to ask if Jesus is his friend...."No" again he replied but then went on to tell her "God is my friend and you can be my friend tomorrow...." Me and Marlea laughed so hard at that one....
Sometime ago, he looked at me one day when we were alone playing and said "Mama, little man needs a big kiss!!!""" After laughing at his big statement I got my very big wet kiss on the lips....
My friend Annamarie, has given him some good ones and he uses them frequently...He now calls all the ladies in his life "Chickie" and when he wants their attention he calls "Hey Chickie"
He also likes to show is muscles and she taught him one to show daddy...with each arm he tells you "This is the lightening, (left arm) this is the thunder(right arm) DONT GET CAUGHT IN THE STORM...(he flexes his muscles so the storm is in the middle of the two flexed arms....
then laughs and laughs and laughs,,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment