Well, it would not be fitten to not mention Sam when talking about Noah.. They were born 2 weeks apart.. Jaime and I were both surprised to find ourselves pregnant together.. So these two boys will be growing up together.. It will be fun to watch them. Sammy is the youngest of 3 Seeber boys and Noah, well you know who he is brothers with =>
Monday, October 16, 2006
Cousins
Well, it would not be fitten to not mention Sam when talking about Noah.. They were born 2 weeks apart.. Jaime and I were both surprised to find ourselves pregnant together.. So these two boys will be growing up together.. It will be fun to watch them. Sammy is the youngest of 3 Seeber boys and Noah, well you know who he is brothers with =>
1 comment:
Hey Darb,
Well done! (Both in the design of your blog and the cute looks of your two pickles)
I have nothing to say, but I'm just checking to see if this part of the blog program works....
love, sara
Post a Comment